The usual offering for each announced Mass is $10.
2021 Mass Intention Booking Options
This year we will be booking masses for 2021 with in person appointments and by mail.
- Appointments will be made for November 9th, 11th, and 13th
- To make an appointment please sign up HERE
- All requests by mail will be placed in the mass book on November 16th, 17th and 18th
- Moving forward masses can be requested in the rectory offices beginning Thursday, November 19th according to the current rectory office schedule.
Guidelines for Booking Appointments
- One person per appointment, masks are required to be worn properly at all times
- Temperatures will be checked and a waiver must be signed
- No one experiencing symptoms, exposed to COVID-19, or has traveled out of state in the last 14 days permitted
- There is a maximum of 5 masses per appointment
- Appointment slots are limited to 15 minutes
- Checks or Exact Cash (no change) will be accepted
- Forms must be completed prior to arrival.
- Forms can be found HERE
Because of the number of Announced Mass requests we receive every year, Fr. Mc Elroy has received permission from the Diocesan Liturgy Office, as have other parishes, to implement COLLECTIVE MASS INTENTIONS, when more than one intention is taken for a given Mass. These Masses are governed by Canon Law.
Please Note: Due to COVID-19, all Masses for each day could be combined into one COLLECTIVE MASS
Memorial Mass Society
Enrolled members will share in special Masses to be celebrated for 12 First Sundays at the 9am mass at St. Catharine Church. Members names will be listed in the bulletin and announced at mass during the first month of their enrollment and will remain in the memorial mass society book for the subsequent 11 months which will be placed on the altar during these special masses. The cost to enroll a loved one in the society is $15.
Please keep in mind that we also can accept any number of UNANNOUNCED Mass intentions, although we cannot tell you when or where the Mass will be said and there will be no announcement in the bulletin for this Mass.