- St. Anne Cemetery has 2, 4 & multiple family plots.
- We offer a choice of upright headstone, bevel or flat grave markers.
- Prices vary depending on location.
- Perpetual care is included in the price of the graves.
- Cremation and baby grave sections are available.
- Only one spouse or family member needs to be Catholic.
- St. Anne Cemetery visitation hours – daily from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
- For additional information or sales appointment please contact 732-681-6269 or 732-614-0600
Professionally landscaped to provide a place of comfort, and serenity
Directions to St. Anne Cemetery
From Spring Lake / Wall Area:
Take New Bedford Road to Rt. 138 West. Turn left on Rt. 138 and proceed to 2nd light (Allenwood Road), .Turn right on Allenwood Road and proceed approximately 1.2 miles to St. Anne Cemetery. Entrance is on the right.
From Ocean County:
Take Rt. 34 North to Allenwood Road (Light before Parkway) Make right turn on Allenwood Road go through the traffic light, crossing Rt. 138. St. Anne Cemetery is approximately 1.2 miles on the right.
From North Jersey:
Garden State Parkway. Exit 98 East to Allenwood Road to 1st light. Take jug handle across 138 to Allenwood Road. Approximately 1.2 miles to St. Anne Cemetery.